Are you wondering if hiring a virtual assistant is good for your business?
Here are the top 5 ways you can save using a virtual assistant:
1. Although at first glance the fee for service may seem high, remember all of the additional costs you pay for when hiring a full-time employee. In addition to the hourly wage, you must also pay for taxes, benefits, office and equipment costs as well as vacation and sick time. A Virtual Assistant covers all of their own expenses.
2. An hourly employee is generally paid whether they are working or not. You will pay even during slow times or when they are sick. A Virtual Assistant will charge only for time actually worked.
3. Virtual Assistants are highly skilled with many years of administrative experience and have worked in a variety of work environments. They work quickly and efficiently while requiring little or no training. An efficient assistant will take less time to produce much higher quality work than a less skilled assistant who will work for a lower hourly wage.
4. Businesses who use the services of Virtual Assistants have claimed as much as a 50% increase in the productivity of their business. Many VAs are highly skilled in business procedures and can help you identify cost effective ways to run your business. A good VA can save you valuable time by scheduling meetings, responding to emails and sales leads, planning events and travel arrangements.
5. Many entrepreneurs and SOHO (Small Office Home Office) businesses spend too much of their time on administrative tasks which leaves them less time to do the things they need to build their businesses. By outsourcing these tasks, you can concentrate on the tasks needed to grow your business.
These are just a few ways a Virtual Assistant can save you money. You may just find that hiring one is the best solution for your business.
If the tasks that you are doing are not revenue producing, consider outsourcing it.
OFF SITE ASSISTANCE
Your Office Assistant is located in Port Hope Ontario.
ON SITE ASSISTANCE
Your Office Assistant does provide on-site assistance. The area we cover is: west to Pickering, east to Brighton and north to Peterborough.